Always enjoy eating here, friendly staff and great service. Fab food, friendly staff well worth the money.
Indian Restaurant in Cutnall Green, Droitwich
Are you a creative, passionate and dedicated Chef? Entouraj are currently looking for a Host/Hostess for their brand new Cutnall Green, Droitwich location. Entouraj will be our largest rajrestaurant to date including a large outside terrace. Our team work closely with the owners on a day to day basis ensuring the best quality food and service. Creative and passionate about authentic North and South Indian cuisine Willing to do related tasks A hardworking, fastidious and conscientious individual with high standards of self presentation and orderliness Self confident with good self image
Luxury fine dining, casual dining, gourmet multi cuisine buffet and street food restaurant concepts.
As the Host/Hostess you will posses the following:
- A charismatic and engaging personality and be someone who understands our brand, our team culture and most of all our customers.
- Communicate clearly and effectively with staff and customers.
- Be organised in all aspects of work from back to front of house.
- The ability to deal efficiently with emails, phone calls and reservation systems.
- Be timely, efficient and professional
- A good command of English
- A genuine passion for food
- Expertise in Tandoori, Curry and/or Gujarati cooking
- Thrives under pressure in a high volume food environment
- Possess/develop a food & customer focused approach to work
- High standard of personal hygiene
- Detailed and precise working
- High level of enthusiasm and drive to achieve high standards
- Hard working, flexible and prepared for change
- Ambitious and driven by over exceeding customer expectations
- Open for continual development
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience in a similar style of cooking
- Excellent knowledge of relevant food and health & safety regulations
The Indian Cuisine Chef is required to know well about Indian cuisines including Curry, Street foods, Gujarati and/or Tandoori and to cook fantastic meals with your talent at all times.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Preparation, cooking and presenting dishes within your specialty
- Assist with stock ordering and monitoring procedures
- Maintain high standards of food hygiene and health & safety at all times
- Participate fully in all meetings, training and forums
- Take responsibility for your own personal development
- Demonstrate excellent food preparation practices, portion control and end to end food production
- Supporting the Head Chef to deliver on all company measures & targets
- Follow all company operational kitchen process and procedures, achieving all required standards
- Take responsibility for delivering the highest measures of food production and presentation to customers including manning the live cooking stations if required
- Monitor food consumption to ensure 100% customer satisfaction and minimum waste
- Support the Head Chef in the introduction of new seasonal dishes
- Cascade your knowledge and expert cooking to all kitchen staff
- Suggested innovation and commercially viable ideas to improve food quality
- Monitoring portion and waste control to maintain profit margins
- Perform any reasonable duties as required from time to time in order to contribute to the achievement of business aims and objectives
Fine dining Indian restaurant
We are looking for experienced Chefs with experience of cooking or a passion for Indian cuisine to join the team
Indian Cuisine chefs needed of all levels for a new concept in Droitwich! This is an exciting opportunity within a large company who are expanding rapidly. This is a production style kitchen that also offers a delivery service to its customers in Droitwich
North Indian Cuisine Specialist Chef & team
Great place to eat and drink
Kidderminster Road, Cutnall Green, Droitwich WR9 0PW, England
Apply for a job at our restaurant
GDPR (DATA PROTECTION)
Receipt of your CV is through consent between you and entourajrestaurant.com Your information will be stored for the duration of, and solely for, the recruitment process to in relation to this vacancy.